Your cart is empty.
If you decline, your information won’t be tracked when you visit this website. A single cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference and not to be tracked.
4th OF JULY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES AT WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. ENTRY OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE. VOID PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES ARE A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR THAT GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS WILL VOID YOUR ENTRY.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM. BY ENTERING, YOU RELEASE INSTAGRAM OF RESPONSIBILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on 7/3/20 at 12pm PST through 7/5/20 at 12am PST, visit the Instagram post under the account @lowellfarms referencing the 4th of July Sweepstakes and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You must have a public Instagram account and provide all required information to enter. Participant can create an Instagram account by downloading the free application and/or accessing the platform online, and following the instructions to create an account. Unlimited entries are permitted. Each comment with one new Instagram account user tagged counts as a separate entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple accounts, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., 21 years of age and older as of the date the sweepstakes begins, except for employees of LFCO, LLC (“Sponsor”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. All applicable federal, state, and local rules apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”), and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about 7/6/20 by Sponsor to select the winners from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor is the official timekeeper. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message and may be announced on Instagram Stories or in an Instagram Post. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to the Instagram Direct Message, otherwise they forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected at random. Potential winners may be required to promptly sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release and provide required information and documentation to Sponsor’s e-mail address specified in the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within 3 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. All costs, fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of the prize not specified in these Official Rules as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner. The value of the Prize won by a participant in the Sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner may be issued an IRS Form W-9 and a subsequent IRS Form 1099, if necessary. Upon receipt of the prize, winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
4. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, image, voice, statement, likeness, Instagram account name, city and state/hometown address, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation, notice, or right of approval, in any and all media, now or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, on Sponsor’s website and social media pages, in perpetuity, unless prohibited by law, and you further agree to execute any specific consent needed or requested by Sponsor or its designees in furtherance of such use. All federal and state laws apply.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and release and hold the Promotion Parties and Instagram, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, partnership, members, principals, employees, agents, contractors or suppliers, harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) of any kind relating to, arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, copyright, trademark, defamation or invasion of privacy. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering this sweepstakes. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.” You expressly waive and release any right or benefit which you have or may have under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of the State of California, to the full extent that you may waive all such rights and benefits pertaining to the matters released here. In connection with such waiver and relinquishment, you acknowledge that you are aware that you may hereafter discover claims presently unknown or unsuspected, or facts in addition to or different from those which you now know or believe to be true, with respect to the matters released herein; nevertheless, it is your intention through this release to fully and finally and forever settle and release all such matters and claims relative thereto, which do not exist, may exist or heretofore have existed between yourself and the Sponsor related to the Sweepstakes. The release herein given shall be and remain in effect as a full and complete release of such claims and matters notwithstanding the discovery or existence of any such additional or different claims or facts relative thereto.
Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s privacy or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor to the extent permitted under law. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the Instagram account holder as determined by Sponsor. If the identity of the person submitting an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES: By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant as follows: [a] the entry is your own for you to win the prize; [b] the entry does not contain any false information; [c] as of the date of entry, the entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; [d] the entry does not and will not violate or infringe other people’s or companies’ intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights, constitute copyright infringement, or violate Instagram’s Terms; [e] the entry does not contain any material disparaging of the Sponsor and Sponsor’s affiliates; [f] the entry does not contain material embodying the names, images, likeness or voices identifying another person without permission; and [g] the entry is not abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify (and refuse to accept or remove) any entry that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to violate these Official Rules.
PRIZES: A Lowell Farms prize pack containing two Lowell t-shirts, ashtray, joint tube and grinder (ARV: $100). No THC, CBD or smokeable products included in the prize. Total prize value:v$100. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not expressly stated in the prize description above as being included in the prize are the responsibility solely of the winner. Limit one prize per family or household. Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, or used in conjunction with any other competition or offer. A prize and the redemption thereof are subject to terms and conditions specified by Sponsor. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The prize will be shipped to the winner. Unless stated otherwise by Sponsor, prize will be awarded and delivered to an address within the 50 United States or D.C. P.O. Boxes will not be accepted. If any mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to a winner or potential winner who is unable to accept or utilize the prize as described herein.
7. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, Los Angeles.
8. SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners/name of the prize winner, within six months after the conclusion of the sweepstakes period, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: 2811 Cahuenga Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90068 (VT residents may omit return postage).
11. SPONSOR: LFCO, LLC, 2811 Cahuenga Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90068
Permitted Users of this Website. This Website is intended to be used and accessed only by persons who are 21 years or older. You agree that by using this Website you represent that you are at least 21 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this Agreement. Use of the Website by persons under 21 is strictly prohibited.
Rights to Contents and Intellectual Property. The Website, including its text, audio, video, graphics, charts, photographs, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, databases, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content is exclusively the property of Lowell or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of any trademarks, trade dress, copyrighted materials, or any other intellectual property belonging to Lowell or any third party is strictly prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The Website may contain references to third-party marks and copies of third-party copyrighted materials, which are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © The Hacienda Co. All rights reserved.
No Warranties. LOWELL DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE, OR FEATURE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Lowell expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the Website, including without limitation those regarding availability, quality, accuracy, merchantability, fitness for any use or purpose, compatibility with any standards or user requirements, title, noninfringement, and any arising from a course of dealing or usage in trade. Lowell has no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery, or failure to store any user communication. We make no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States. If you choose to access or use the Website from locations other than the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with applicable laws and regulations.
Your use of the Website is at your own risk and you, alone, are responsible for any damage to your computer hardware, software, systems, and networks, any loss of data that results from the download of any data from the Website, and any other damage that may be incurred.
No advice or information, oral or written, obtained by you from Lowell or in any manner from the Website creates any warranty
Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Lowell, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and services providers, or the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of each of them, be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation any direct, special, incidental, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, and on theory of liability whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of, or your browsing in, or your links to other Websites from, this Website. You acknowledge by your use of the Website, that your use of the Website is at your sole risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to you.
Compliance with Laws. In connection with your access to and use of the Website, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies of all relevant jurisdictions, including all applicable rules regarding online conduct.
Arbitration Agreement; Class Waiver; Waiver of Trial by Jury. Please read the following paragraphs carefully because they require you to arbitrate disputes with Lowell and limit the manner in which you can seek relief from us.
Applicability of Arbitration Agreement.
o Arbitrator. The arbitration proceeding will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) before an arbitrator selected pursuant to the AAA rules. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding. Any final award or judgment may be filed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties shall share equally in the costs assessed for the arbitration, and each party shall bear its own attorneys’ fees and costs. Any arbitration proceeding may not be consolidated or joined with any other proceeding and will not proceed as a class action. The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court, to have a judge or jury decide their case, and to participate in a class action or other proceeding involving multiple claimants, but they instead choose and agree to have all disputes as set forth herein decided through individual arbitration.
o Place. The place of arbitration shall be in Los Angeles County, California, unless otherwise agreed to in writing by all parties to the arbitration. The parties acknowledge that this Arbitration Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce, and the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1–16, shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and proceedings pursuant to this Arbitration Agreement. The parties expressly agree that any and all actions taken under the Arbitration Agreement and related provisions, including but not limited to all filings, orders, judgments, and awards made in any arbitration proceeding, are confidential and may not be disclosed to any third party.
o Time Limitation on Claims. The parties agree that they must initiate arbitration within one (1) year after any Dispute arose; otherwise, the Dispute is permanently barred.
Class Action Waiver. Any dispute resolution proceedings, whether in arbitration or court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class or representative action or as a named or unnamed member in a class, consolidated, representative or private attorney general legal action.
Your access and continued use of the Website signifies your explicit consent to this waiver.
Termination. At its sole discretion, Lowell may modify or discontinue the Website, or may modify or terminate your account or your access to this Website, for any reason, with or without liability to you or any third party.